Operations Product Owner Paris M/F
Join the international start-up adventure that is rapidly growing!
7 years ago, our client launched its online buying and selling platform which specialises in authentic second hand luxury and designer goods. It is now accessible to 4 million members in its international community.
The start up is currently recruiting an ‘Operations Product Owner/ Technical Project Manager’. Working under the responsibility of the Director of Operations and closely alongside the technical team, you will be in charge of running technical projects which are linked with operations. These projects concern both the front and back office of the web platform and must be conducted in Agile methodology.
- Set targets in terms of UX uses and give recommendations in accordance to the Business Case.
- Pilot projects and ensure their completion, working with the technical and operational teams (writing user stories, organizing backlog operations, identifying project risks and implementing action plans).
- Running tests alongside the technical teams.
- Organising KPI and reporting these results.
- Bac +3/4/5 equivalent from an Engineering school
- Clear understanding of the feasibility of technical projects and capability to pilot them to a team of developers
- Experience in web developement is essential
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Approachable, ready to listen
- Flexible and adaptable
- Identifying and understanding needs quickly
- Willing to take risks and suggest new things
Salary dependent on each profile.